Ever wanted to make your own bait! We'll here's how: First of all, you'll need ingredients:
2 cups cracked corn
8 ounces vanilla or flavoring of choice
Bucket with Lid
1. Take your casserole dish and pour in the 2 cups of cracked corn, and 8 ounces of vanilla flavoring.
2. Fill the bowl with just enough water to cover corn and stir the mixture.
3. Cook this in the microwave for 25 – 30 min, or until the largest pieces of corn start to soften.
4. Put the corn mixture into a bucket and let it sit for about an hour. It needs to soak for a bit before it is ready to use.
5. Now that the bait it ready, it's time to go fishing! Take about a fist full of the corn dough, and make a tight ball out of it. Put the ball on your hook, and get ready for some carp action!
Click here for more recipes to make fishing bait.